Shift workers are the heartbeat of the British workforce. Going above and beyond understates what you do for your organisation to ensure everything runs smoothly.
That’s why, at Champion Health, we want to go above and beyond for you, supporting you to prepare for, perform during and recover effectively from your night shift work.
With that in mind, we’ve created this Survival Guide, with our expert tips on how to survive a night shift. Inside, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare for your night shift
- How to stay alert and focused when you need to
- The best ways to recover after a night shift
- The REST framework for adjusting back to a regular sleeping pattern
Download the guide below:
We used the following resources to create this guide:
- Working the night shift: preparation, survival and recovery – a guide for junior doctors
- Bright light exposure at night and light attenuation in the morning improve adaptation of night shift workers
- Low-dose repeated caffeine administration for circadian-phase-dependent performance degradation during extended wakefulness