Take a deep breath and remember, there are people who will listen and can help.
If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts or feel you can’t keep yourself safe, try the following steps:
- Tell someone you trust how you are feeling
- Go to a safe place with a friend or family member
- Contact your GP or named health care professional (they will know how best to support you)
- Try contacting a crisis helpline, like the Samaritans on 116 123
- If you are in immediate danger, call 999 – this is the quickest way to get help